“Alfalfa Seed Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Alfalfa Seed Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Alfalfa Seed Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103889
Alfalfa Seed market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Alfalfa Seed market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Alfalfa Seed Market Report:
The global alfalfa seed market is expected to record a robust CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2019-2023). In the United States, alfalfa is used heavily in feeding programs of various livestock due to better yield and quality prospects. Due to its high versatility, alfalfa has been used as hay, silage, grazing, green-chop, or rotation crop. In February 2016, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced the availability of USD 1.85 million for the funding of the Alfalfa and Forage Research Program (AFRP) to improve the yield of alfalfa forage and seed. The program also trains the producers of alfalfa in the best practices that can be used in production and marketing.
Growing Industrial Livestock Production and Rising Demand for Meat & Dairy Products
In developing countries, the annual growth of meat production is projected to be 2.4% and of milk production to be 2.5% by 2030. This is expected to raise the developing countries’ share in world meat production to 66% (247 million metric ton) and in milk production to 55% (484 million metric ton) by 2030. The growth in livestock production will create a demand for better forage-crops, as people are highly concerned about the improved quality of meat. The rise in demand for forage-crops can only be backed with better quality forage seeds.
North America to Dominate the Market Growth
The United States is the leading nation in the global alfalfa seeds for sowing market, with a considerable import & export share in the global trade. The US is the largest exporter of alfalfa seeds for sowing globally. US exports represented 25.55% of the global alfalfa seeds for sowing export during 2015. The US also imports alfalfa seeds for sowing from Italy, which had US market share of 2.9% in 2016. During 2016, the US exported alfalfa seeds for sowing worth USD 120.37 million. Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, China, Peru, Algeria, and Sudan are the top importers of alfalfa seeds for sowing from the US. During the period of 2010-2015, the US imports of the alfalfa seeds for sowing witnessed a CAGR of 5.0%.
Major Players: MONSANTO COMPANY, LG SEEDS, DYNA-GRO SEEDS, HAZERA SEEDS, AND FORAGE GENETICS INTERNATIONAL, among others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103889
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Alfalfa Seed Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Alfalfa Seed Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Alfalfa Seed Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Alfalfa Seed Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Alfalfa Seed Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Alfalfa Seed Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103889
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Alfalfa Seed Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]