“Carbon Fiber Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Carbon Fiber Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Carbon Fiber Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102832
Carbon Fiber market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Carbon Fiber market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Carbon Fiber Market Report:
The carbon fiber market was valued at USD 2,859.26 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 6,096.95 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 13.45% during the forecast period (2019 – 2023). The major market drivers for carbon fiber market are growing demand in the retail sporting goods market, emerging wind energy applications, and increasing demand in the aerospace industry. Increasing automotive demand, along with the rising need for lightweight vehicles, is expected to drive the market demand during the forecast period.
Soaring Demand for Fuel-efficient and Lightweight Vehicles
The increase in overall need for fuel-efficient vehicles, along with government regulations regarding automotive pollution, is anticipated to play a key role in driving the market. In the United States, the government has increased the fuel efficiency requirements for new automobiles to 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025 for the United States market, therefore, companies have started using materials such as carbon fiber to make vehicles lightweight and fuel-efficient. Carbon fiber is replacing metal in many automotive applications due to its light weight, which contributes to lesser fuel consumption. Automotive manufacturers such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, McLaren, Chevrolet, and Lamborghini, among several others, have committed themselves to increasing the usage of carbon fiber in their vehicles as they contribute to reduction in weight.
Aerospace The Fastest Growing Segment by Usage
The growing aerospace industry in North America and Europe is anticipated to fuel demand in the carbon fiber market. Increasing demand for commercial aviation on account of increased disposable income and globalization plays a key role in driving the growth across the aerospace industry. The rapidly growing aviation industry is further expected to expand the application of carbon fiber in the air transport sector. Aircraft manufacturers, such as Boeing and Airbus, are utilizing carbon fibers in the manufacturing of aircrafts and aircraft parts, which, in turn, is aiding in reducing the weight of aircrafts by approximately 50%. The increased penetration of carbon fiber in the automotive industry and defense sector will also drive the market growth.
North America to Dominate the Market
North America is expected to register the highest demand for carbon fiber, owing to the surge in demand from aerospace and defense, automotive, wind turbine, and sports/leisure industries. This region is marked by a large concentration of the main aircraft makers such as Airbus and critical defense instruments manufacturers in the area. Automobile giants in North America focus on manufacturing high-performance cars with reduced weight, further driving the market in this region.
By revenue, Toray Industries Inc. is the leader with the highest market share, followed by Teijin and Mitsubishi. Formosa and SGL group are the fourth and fifth ranked players by revenue. The other players in the market have fragmented revenue sources from their tie-ups or strategic business with end users.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102832
Reasons to Purchase the Report:
To understand the impact of end-user applications on the marketAnalyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porters five forces analysisCountries expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast periodIdentify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players3 month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet
Valuable Points from Carbon Fiber Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Carbon Fiber Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Carbon Fiber Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Carbon Fiber Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Carbon Fiber Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Carbon Fiber Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102832
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Carbon Fiber Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]