“Connected Car Devices Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Connected Car Devices Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Connected Car Devices Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102101
Connected Car Devices market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Connected Car Devices market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Connected Car Devices Market Report:
The global connected car devices market is expected to reach USD 2,070.06 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 29.44%. In 2016, the market accounted to USD 340.05 million. Connected car devices essentially assist in monitoring vehicles and drivers. The devices also keep private automobile owners, as well as fleet managers are updated about their vehicles performance on the fuel economy index, emissions, on-board diagnostics (OBD), vehicle maintenance, and recalls. Some devices also provide GPS tracking and real-time alerts. The major factors that are driving the market, are increasing incidence of vehicle theft and a robust spike in the number of road accidents, particularly due to unsafe driving habits, like over-speeding, hard cornering, and unmanageably dense traffic, among many others. Apart from the aforementioned drivers, vehicle connectivity has also gained traction, due to the preference of in-car Wi-Fi hotspots and data services providing infotainment facilities.
Increasing Incidence of Vehicle Theft and Road Accidents
Increasing incidence of vehicle theft is directing customers attention to a surveillance system that can monitor their vehicle and send timely updates about its geographic location. According to the Interpol, 7.4 million motor vehicles were stolen in December 2015 compared to 6.8 million in 2014. Additionally, surge in road accidents due to unsafe driving habits is also leading customers to adopt connectivity in their cars, so they can remain updated about on-board diagnostics, the performance of electronic control systems, etc.
In 2016, road crash statistics report 174 road fatalities per million inhabitants, globally. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, road traffic injuries may become the seventh leading cause of death, globally. There are many applications that enable owners to interact with the vehicle even from a certain distance. For example, a plug-in device, known as DriveMate, sends live location data via SMS and email alerts, to prevent instances of auto-theft. This also includes real-time notifications whenever the ignition is turned on or off, or if the device is unplugged. A typical car communication system involves vital enhancements, including sensors that manage the efficiency of Car-To-Home (C2H), traffic patterns of Car-To-Car (C2C) and communications between Cars-To-Passengers (C2P).
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102101
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Connected Car Devices Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Connected Car Devices Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Connected Car Devices Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Connected Car Devices Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Connected Car Devices Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Connected Car Devices Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102101
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Connected Car Devices Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]