Report Title – Global Automated Guided Vehicles Market – By Type (Unit Load Carriers, Tow Vehicles, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles, Forklift Vehicles, Clamp Vehicles), Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast (2019 – 2023)
“Automated Guided Vehicles Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Automated Guided Vehicles Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Automated Guided Vehicles Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100631
Automated Guided Vehicles market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Automated Guided Vehicles market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Automated Guided Vehicles Market Report:
In 2017, the automated guided vehicle market was valued at USD 3238.18 million. It is expected to reach a value of USD 8,617.92 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 16.73% during 2019-2023 (the forecast period).
The global AGV market had witnessed a series of changes since the past few years. After the introduction of the Industry 4.0 policy in 2013 at the Hannover Fair, industries have realized the importance of automation and connected factory environment. The sales rate of automated guided vehicles has witnessed a rapid growth. The number of units sold grew by more than twice in some cases since in the last decade.
Sales in Service Robots Booming Worldwide
According to the latest projection from the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), the sales rate in service robots for the professional use (parent market for AGV) is expected to increase by 12% by the end of 2017 and reach a new record of USD 5.2 billion. The long-term forecast is also positive, with an expected average growth rate to be in between 20% and 25%, during the forecast period (2019-2020). In terms of value, a cumulative of around USD 27 billion is expected to be raised for the professional service segment.
Europe is the major hub of service robot manufacturers. About 290 out of the 700 registered companies, who supply service robots, are from Europe. With about 240 manufacturers, North America ranks second, while Asia ranks third with about 130 manufacturers. The increasing number of startups are expected to boost these numbers in the future. In the United States, about 200 start-ups are working on new service robots. The European Union, Switzerland, and Asia account for almost 305 companies, who are creating a new entrepreneurial culture for the service robotics industry. This fact indicates that virtually all economies are attempting to invest in the service robotics industry. Also, this trend is expected to provide far cheaper automation solutions to the industries.
Automotive Industry to Drive the Growth in Demand for AGVs
Out of all the end-user segments, the automotive industry holds the largest demand for automated guided vehicles (AGV). Applications in assembly lines and body chassis marriage operations make AGVs a key component for increasing production efficacy in the automotive production establishments. The flexibility in operation, along with the ability to allow humans to interact along the process of transportation, makes these vehicles one of the best automation solutions for car manufacturers.
The production activity of the automotive industry has considerably grown, since the introduction of Industry 4.0. The rising awareness regarding automation and connected factories, along with the increasing importance on the efficacy of production, is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. The increased rate of production of electric cars and growing investments in automotive R&D activities are expected to keep these production numbers high over the next four years.
Asia-Pacific to be the Largest Market in the World
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of AGVs in the world. The presence of industrial giants, like China and Japan, in the region and the growing demand from other developing Asian countries (like Malaysia, Singapore, and India) are the key factors driving the demand for AGVs in Asia-Pacific. With the vision of Made in China 2020, China has made tremendous progress in the robotics world. Currently, the Annual sales volume has reached the highest level ever recorded for a single country within a year. It is estimated that sales in China surged by 27% to reach 87,000 units (2016). This makes it clear that China is investing in automation, in order to make the factories reach their maximum production efficacy. Initially, China imported many of these robots from the European countries. However, in the recent years, the local market for automation services is expected to be highly fragmented. In Asia-Pacific, rising investments in the automation sector and prospering automobile and electronics industries are likely to keep the demand for AGVs in the region growing.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100631
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Automated Guided Vehicles Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Automated Guided Vehicles Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Automated Guided Vehicles Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Automated Guided Vehicles Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Automated Guided Vehicles Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Automated Guided Vehicles Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100631
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Automated Guided Vehicles Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]