“Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102557
Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market Report:
The global cakes, pastries, and sweet pies market was valued at USD 111.18 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.3%, during 2019-2023. The global volume consumption of cakes, pastries & sweet pies were 14607 million Kg with Europe accounting for major volume. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market driven by changing lifestyle and increased consumer taste for premium baked goods. Consumer interest for healthy eating is the primary restraint for the market. Competition from other baked goods, such as breakfast cereals, expanding food service sandwich chain are affecting the market growth.
Free-from, Natural and Organic: The Key Trend
High fat and gluten content restrains consumers to buy. As consumers shift towards low fat, gluten free, multigrain or wholegrain, high fiber, additives free products, the demand for free-from cakes and pastries have increased. The use of natural ingredients and focus on low-fat, freshness in cake products has managed to increase the consumption and mitigate concern over its shelf life storage. There is an increased demand for clean label baked products globally owing to adverse health effect of artificial ingredients. Consumers are looking for natural and organic ingredients in cakes and pastries. The global organic food market is expected to register a 14% CAGR during 2016 to 2021. The demand for organic cake, pastries, and sweet pies has increased significantly in Europe mainly in France and Germany. Organic is the primary claim, which has seen in every one out of ten baked products launched in France. However, Organic is not only the standalone label claim as consumers seek free-from or high fiber in addition to it. In 2017, about 29% of organic bread and sweet baked products launched with wholegrain claim while 20% with the gluten-free claim. Organic and healthier ingredients are attracting sales of cake, pastries, and sweet pies mostly in the developed region.
Asia-Pacific Driving Sales
Cakes, pastries, and sweet pie are not mature in Europe and North America. Also, the home baking trend, which is predominant in developed countries has not primarily followed in Asia. Majority of consumers buy cakes, pastries, and sweet pie from retailers or food service restaurants. Increased prevalence of western lifestyle and rising income has triggered the baked good sale in the region. China is expected to be the largest market for cakes and pastries during the forecasted period. China bakery and cereal market are expected to reach USD 47 billion by 2022. Despite the demand for the functional bakery, which is dominant in developed countries, Chinese prefers to buy something special. Cakes, pastries and sweet pies hold around 44% of China total bakery and cereal market. Bakery sector is one of the significant food sub-sectors in India, which is registering a CAGR of 7.5%. About 65% of cakes and pastries market in India is unorganized, which provides an excellent opportunity to various multiband with innovative products.
December 2017 – Prataap Snacks Ltd. (PSL), a leading Indian snack foods company has launched sweet snack Yum Pie
Feburary 2017 – Mrs Crimble’s launched gluten-free on-the-go cake bars in Tesco
The global Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market is highly fragmented and competitive. Companies focusing on new product launch with healthier ingredients/organic claim as their key marketing strategy. Increased private label brands are possessing tough competition to the existing players.
Major players include -DAN CAKE, MCKEE FOODS CORPORATION, GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V., HOSTESS BRAND, LLC, PREMIER FOODS GROUP LIMITED, amongst others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102557
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102557
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]