Report Title – Global LiDAR Drone Market – Segmented by Component, Product, End-user Industry (Construction, Entertainment, Defense, Precision Agriculture, Corridor Mapping, Others (Government)), and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2019 – 2023)
“LiDAR Drone Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global LiDAR Drone Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in LiDAR Drone Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100628
LiDAR Drone market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. LiDAR Drone market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of LiDAR Drone Market Report:
In 2017, the global LiDAR drone market was valued at USD 20.982 million and is projected to reach a value of USD 126.15 million by 2023, recording a CAGR of 34.85% over the forecast period, 2019-2023. The scope of the report is limited to the solutions that are offered by major players, including providers of laser scanners, navigation systems, positioning systems, and cameras. While the regions that are considered in the scope of this report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The increasing use of drones, across various applications, such as aerospace & defense, agriculture & forestry, and natural resources management, among others, is expected to propel the industrys growth. Moreover, technological advancements with regards to drones, and the rising need for surveillance are further driving the market growth. However, high costs associated with LiDAR drones are restricting their adoption. Companies are striving to innovate and develop products, offering scope of opportunities for the market growth. Aiming at the burgeoning market for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), in 2016, Velodyne LiDAR launched the worlds lightest 16-channel LiDAR sensor.
Technological Advancements In Drone Technology To Drive The Market
Huge leaps in the drone innovation and technology, there has been a big move from the high-cost fixed wing aircraft to the low-cost and more efficient UAV LiDAR drones. LiDAR sensors on UAVs capture images that previously needed an aircraft, large heavy LiDAR sensors and a crew to accomplish. A LiDAR sensor mounted on a UAV, along with a sophisticated software, can process LiDAR images quickly in the cloud. Therefore, effective decisions can be made by stakeholders and relevant parties in a short turnaround time. It is estimated that by the end of the forecast period, the LiDAR sensor sales are expected to rise threefold than that of 2014. In a short period of time, manufacturers of the best aircraft LiDAR sensors have engineered LiDAR sensors for small drones. The output from these UAV LiDAR sensors is outstanding and are expected to keep on improving as more manufacturers penetrate this sector.
Corridor Mapping Application Accounted For the Largest Market Share
In 2016, the corridor mapping application accounted for the largest market share. Corridor mapping is an important step during the planning and construction of roadways, railways, and oil and gas pipelines, among other crucial networking industrial applications. As highway corridors and projects are constructed with a long-term perspective, it is necessary to conduct a thorough feasibility study of the terrain on which the highway is to be constructed. LiDAR drones provide all this information by building three-dimensional (3D) elevation models of the surveyed area. Therefore, the corridor mapping and surveying application in the industry occupies the largest share in the LiDAR drone market.
North America Is Expected To Dominate the Market
In North America, the agriculture & forestry industry is likely to remain prosperous and a major contributor towards the GDP. Aerial photography helps farmers to identify their crops and take decisions of whether or not increasing the water supply. Its application in farming has increased, reflecting greatly on the North American market. Moreover, North America is expected to continue its dominance in the LiDAR drone market, owing to rising investments in innovations in the defense sector. Military and defense applications in the region are likely to grow at an augmented pace, due to demand fueled by government investment. There have been increasing levels of investment in surveillance and security in the defense sector. Thus, North America is likely to continue leading the market, over the years to come.
Major Key Players in the Market Include
Phoenix Aerial Systems
Leica Geosystems AG
Trimble Navigation Limited
Other players in the market include Riegl Laser Measurement Systems GmbH, Sick AG, and Optech, Inc.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100628
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
Valuable Points from LiDAR Drone Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental LiDAR Drone Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- LiDAR Drone Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the LiDAR Drone Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- LiDAR Drone Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for LiDAR Drone Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100628
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In LiDAR Drone Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]