“Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103500
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report:
The global next generation sequencing market is expected to register a CAGR of 19.5% during 2019 to 2023 (the forecast period). The next generation sequencing is a DNA sequencing technology that has revolutionized genomic research, and has drawn huge attention from the scientific research community. North America dominates the market, owing to the increasing demand for advanced healthcare facilities, high investments for genomics and proteomics, and growing adoption of sequencing techniques in the region.
Rising Applications in Clinical Diagnosis
The increasing applications in clinical diagnosis is one the major factors responsible for the growth of this market. In the recent years, technologies, such as Illumina/Solexa, ABI/SOLiD, 454/Roche, and Helicos, have provided unique prospects for high-throughput functional genomic research. Its applications in the diagnosis includes a variety of illnesses, such as cancer, hematological disorders, neurology, psychiatry, dysmorphology, vision and hearing impairment, cardiology, and pharmacogenomics. Compared to Sanger sequencing, NGS has emerged as the dominant genomics technology because of its cost effectiveness and use in wide range of functional genomics applications, from sequencing a group of candidate genes, all coding regions (known as exome sequencing) to the entire human genome.
Other factors, such as the speed, cost and accuracy of NGS, efficient replacement for traditional technologies like microarrays, and rise in drug discovery applications demanding NGS technology, are also contributing to the growth of the next-generation sequencing market.
Legal and Ethical Issues
Ethical and legal discussions have always been part of medical research. Funding agencies and journals often submit genomic data from research participants to their databases – this allows investigators to control data. Giving such access, risks the identity of the individuals or families. The data and samples are sent from the databases without the consent of the participant, putting them at risk. The unidirectional flow of data out of the system creates a sense of exploitation and distrust. Therefore, the legal and ethical issues hinder the growth of the next-generation sequencing market.
Other factors hindering this market are lack of interpretation of complex data and lack of skilled professionals.
US to Dominate the Market Share
The United States is expected to dominate the NGS market globally during the forecast period. Due to the support of genomics research, various government bodies, like NHGRI (National Human Genome Research Institute, US), have supported the work on sequencing of the human genome and fund research on the genome’s structure, function, and role in health and disease. Further, The US National Human Genome Research Institute and the US National Academy of Medicine organized 90 leaders in genomic medicine from the United States and 25 other countries in Genomic Medicine Symposium in 2014, to identify opportunities for collaborations that promote the responsible practice of genomic medicine. Several government initiatives, developed healthcare infrastructure, and awareness among citizens are contributing to the growth of the market.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103500
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103500
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]