“Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102722
Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market Report:
The global isopropyl alcohol (IPA) market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.10%, during the forecast period, 2019 to 2023. Isopropyl alcohol is produced from either the direct catalytic reduction of acetone or indirect hydration of propene. IPA is used to create many other compounds, such as isopropyl amines, isopropyl esters, and derivative ketones, among others. Although isopropanol is mostly used as a solvent, it is also used as a coolant during the manufacturing of beer and as a polymerization modifier during the production of polyvinyl fluoride.
Increasing Usage of IPA in Cosmetic and Personal Care Products
The most important driver for the IPA market is the increasing use of cosmetic and personal care products, where IPA is used as a solvent. It is used for the purpose of dissolving other substances in cosmetics and personal care products. It is also used for decreasing the thickness of liquids and to reduce the tendency of finished products to generate foam when shaken. These are used as conditioning agents, emulsifier, special effect pigments, anti-static agents, fixatives, moisturizing agents, foaming agents, and surfactant mixtures in the cosmetics and personal care industry. With the growth of cosmetic and personal care industry, the market for IPA is also expected to expand.
Solvent Applications are expected to have the Highest Growth
As a solvent, isopropyl alcohol is used in cosmetic & personal care products. Coatings manufacturing and ink industry are other major end consumers in the market. In addition, IPA is also used as cleaning agents, owing to the miscible nature with non-polar solvents and water. It also evaporates quickly; leaves nearly zero oil traces, compared to ethanol, and are relatively non-toxic in comparison to alternative solvents. Thus, it is used widely as a solvent.
Asia-Pacific Dominates the Market
Asia-Pacific is the major consumer as well as the largest producer of isopropyl alcohol, among regions that include North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. The market is mainly driven by the strong presence of cosmetic & personal care sectors in the region. In addition, increased demand from this region is also attributed to the increase in applications, such as organic formulations clean fuel industry and in the processing of food ingredients. China is the largest producer and consumer of IPA in this region. The country is benefitted by the presence of one of the largest chemical industry in the world. Asia-Pacific is also expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Major Players: BASF SE, Royal Dutch Shell Plc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Dow DuPont, and Clariant AG, amongst others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102722
Reason to Purchase this Report:
Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porters five forces analysisTo understand the dominating application used in the marketCountries expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast periodIdentifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet
Valuable Points from Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102722
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]