Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market 2019-2024 Research Report has been providing up and changing the worldwide economy as far as growth rate, revenue, deal, market proposition, and scope. The Global Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) market Consumption market report is an extensive analysis of this corporate field, which has been established to be one of the most profitable business verticals in futures. The study specifies the complete estimate of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) market business terms, in addition to presenting a brief segmentation of the industry, the expansion opportunities, as well as Key region.
Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Segmentation by Major Players:
A.Schulman Inc. , BASF SE , Celanese Corporation , Chang Chun Plastics Co. Ltd. , China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd. , Clariant , DowDuPont , Evonik Industries AG , Lanxess , Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics Corporation , Nan Ya Plastics , Polymer Technology And Services LLC , Polyone Corporation , Polyplastics Co., Ltd , Royal DSM N.V. , RTP Company , SABIC , Sipchem , Toray Industries Inc.
Get Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14275311
Overview of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Report:
The market for polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period of 2019 2024. Rising demand for lightweight automobiles and the growing demand for PBT in electrical applications are the major factors driving the market studied. However, competition from other engineering plastics is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Automotive industry dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow during the forecast period across the world.
– Growing research to develop bio-based PBT is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Inquire more or share questions if any for this Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275311
Scope of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Research Report 2019-2024
Global Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market is segmented by product type, distribution channel, and region. Based on the product, the market is segmented fruit-based Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) and dairy-based Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) . Fruit-based Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) hold the largest market share and is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) market. On the basis of the distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, restaurants, smoothie bars, convenience stores, and others. Moreover, the study provides an analysis of the Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) market in the emerging and established markets across the world, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Order a copy of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Report 2019 @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/14275311
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Automotive Sector
– PBT, owing to its superior material characteristics, such as heat resistance, strength-to-weight ratio, and chemical stability, is increasingly being used to replace traditional materials, including bronze, stainless steel, cast iron and ceramics in the automotive industry.
– Lightweight plastics are in high demand in the transportation industry due to their competitive pricing, high performance, style, reliability, strength, and safety. Plastic components weigh almost 50% lesser than similar components made from other materials, thus, providing 25%-35% improvement in fuel efficiency, which is a key factor in the automotive and transportation industries.
– In automotive and other transportation facilities, PBT allows for energy absorption, weight reduction, shock absorption for bumpers, restriction of explosion risks in fuel tanks, seat belts, airbags, door & seat assemblies, subsystems, bumpers, under-bonnet components, exterior trim, and various other applications.
– Moreover, PBT is providing manufacturers with major added advantages, including no corrosion, noise-reduction, and low wear & tear, along with resultant increased component and vehicle life. Thereby, they have gradually become an integral part of the automotive industry.
– PBT can be used in interior and exterior applications, especially in electric systems in the automotive. The most common applications include windshield wiper covers, mirror housings, cowl vents, handles, fans, fuel system components, connectors, sensor housings, fuse boxes, actuator cases, power relays, switches, motor components, and ignition system components.
– With the growing automotive industry, the consumption of PBT is projected to increase over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. In recent years, China has become a global industrial and manufacturing hub.
– The market in China is expected to witness faster growth, compared to other countries, owing to the significant increase in the per-capita income of the Chinese middle-class population and the resultant increase in the sales of consumer goods in the region.
– The manufacturing industry in China is expected to grow on an average of more than 5% during the upcoming years, thereby, being the major driving force for the engineering plastics market, in turn, driving the PBT market in China.
– The Indian economy is also witnessing steady growth and development in the manufacturing sector, especially in the electrical & electronics and the automotive industries. In addition, growth in the consumer goods & appliances sector of the country is also expected to boost the growth of the PBT market.
– All these aforementioned factors are expected to drive the demand for PBT in the region, during the forecast period.
Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Segment by Key Regions:-
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
This report makes sure to provide updated information on major Mergers, Acquisition, and Expansion happening around the world. This report will help you to establish an outlook on industrial development and characteristics of the market.