“Protein Ingredients Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Protein Ingredients Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Protein Ingredients Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100418
Protein Ingredients market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Protein Ingredients market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Protein Ingredients Market Report:
The market for fat replacer is estimated to register a CAGR of 6.5%, by 2023. Fat replacers chemically resemble fats, proteins, or carbohydrates. The increasing number of health-conscious individuals are modifying their dietary habits and eating less fat, and hence, fat replacers have a huge market opportunity.
Increased Risk of Obesity
Fat replacers are a boon, as the high fat intake is associated with increased risk of obesity and some types of cancer, high blood cholesterol, coronary heart disease, etc. The rising demand for low-calorie and low-fat diet is identified as one of the primary growth factors for fat replacer market. By choosing these alternative foods, health-conscious consumers can maintain basic food selection patterns and easily adhere to a low-fat diet.
The World Health Organization recommends the total fat intake less than 30% of the total calories and that the intake of saturated fat should not exceed 10% of the total calories. Each gram of fat contains 9 calories, compared to protein or carbohydrates, which contain 4 calories per gram. The consumers are thus moving towards fat replacement as a popular approach to low-calorie diet.
Fat replacers do not compare well with the flavor of their full-fat counterparts, which can be a major market restraint and suppress the market in the future, as well. Majority of the fat replacers are generally recognized safe (GRAS); however, health-conscious consumers are seeking the long-term impact of consuming fat-replacers, the possible toxicological traits associated with its excessive consumption like Ketogenesis, which is hurdle in the growth of fat replacer market.
Carbohydrate-Based Fat Replacers Hold the Highest Market Share
The fat replacers market is segmented by type, application and geography. By type, this market is further segmented into carbohydrate, protein, and lipid-based fat replacer. Among these, carbohydrate-based fat replacers retain their position at the top of the market and accounted for market share of 58% in 2016. By application, the market can be categorized into processed meat, bakery & confectionery, beverages, convenience foods, and others. Among these, bakery & confectionery segment accounted for maximum share followed by beverages with 24%, and others. Fat replacer has a growing demand in fermented dairy products due to the growing yogurt market and fermented dairy products market.
North America is the largest market for fat replacers in the world, currently, and its growing demand for low-calorie food & beverages has developed recently. Within Europe, the fat replacer market is dominated by United Kingdom, followed by Germany, Russia, and others. Among other regions, Asia-Pacific is estimated to register CAGR of 7.20%, by 2023, owing to the increasing population, and rising nutrition requirement per person especially in the dairy industry coupled with healthy dietary habits.
Companies such as Sensus are working on concept of fat and sugar reduction as a combination. For example, use of inulin in some cereal products, and dry bakery products. Another example is Ulrick & Short, a British clean label ingredient company added a new variety for fat replacer i.e. Delyte 9. This new ingredient Delyte 9 is specifically effective for dairy based confectionery products such as, custards, and creams, which will not only decrease the fat content but also increases indulgence.
Major Players: CARGILL.Inc, FMC CORPORATION, ADM, PFIZER Inc., TATE & LYLE, IOC GROUP, UNILEVER Inc, DSM FOOD SPECIALTIES, MITSUBISHI KAIZEN FOOD CORP, ANDEAVOR
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100418
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Protein Ingredients Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Protein Ingredients Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Protein Ingredients Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Protein Ingredients Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Protein Ingredients Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Protein Ingredients Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100418
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Protein Ingredients Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]