The report on global Software-Defined Networking Market covers an analytical view of the market performance by key leading countries/regions. In a detailed research methodology – wise, the Software-Defined Networking analysis with various aspects corresponding to the Global market of IT Services,Internet Services & Infrastructure,Software & Services Sector. To start with, the Software-Defined Networking market definition, applications, classification, and Software-Defined Networking industry value chain structure are included in the report, to update target audience on binding Software-Defined Networking market dynamics including drivers, restraints, threats, opportunities, trends, applications, geographical/regional Software-Defined Networking markets, and competitive landscape. Researcher project Software-Defined Networking market to grow at a CAGR of 28.25% during the period 2019-2023.
About Software-Defined Networking (SDN) Market:
Software-defined networking (SDN) can centrally manage networks with a centralized, programmable control plane. The control plane is isolated from the forwarding devices, facilitating agility and flexibility. Technavio’s software-defined networking market analysis considers sales from the physical network infrastructure, SDN applications, and controller software segments. Our analysis also considers the sales of software-defined networking solutions in APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America. In 2018, the physical network infrastructure segment held the highest market share, which is expected to remain prevalent over the forecast period. The crucial component in the physical network infrastructure segment is the forwarding plane. The component is used to carrying user-generated data traffic in the network infrastructure. This factor will significantly help the physical network infrastructure segment in maintaining its leading market position. Also, our global software-defined networking report has observed market growth factors such as the demand for cloud solutions, increasing demand from enterprises for data center modernization, and an increasing number of data center investments. However, challenges such as network design challenges, security challenges and increasing threat landscape, and interoperability with the legacy network infrastructure may hamper the growth of the software-defined networking industry over the forecast period.
Software-Defined Networking Market Trend, Challenge and Driver: –
Global Software-defined Networking (SDN) Market Overview:
- Rising demand for cloud solutions
- Enterprises are increasingly adopting cloud solutions owing to low OPEX and scale-up or scale-down workload facilities. The rising number of cloud data centers require effective management system for network traffic. An SDN can fulfill the requirement. As a result, the demand for SDN solutions will grow. Therefore, vendors will continue to record consistent sales. The global SDN market is expected to record a CAGR of almost 24%, despite its declining growth, during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for intent-based networking
- Enterprises are increasingly incorporating artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL) in their current IT setup. SDN is a crucial component in such setups. Therefore, vendors are increasingly designing SDN products to suit intent-based networking solutions. Therefore, the rising demand for intent-based networking will have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global software-defined networking (SDN) market during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of several major players, the global software-defined networking market is slightly fragmented. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients in improving their market positions, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading software-defined networking (SDN) producers, which include Arista Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., and Juniper Networks Inc.
- Also, the software-defined networking market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies in strategizing and leveraging on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Software-Defined Networking market potential is analyzed for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, demand and present scenarios in Software-Defined Networking industry. Further, the Software-Defined Networking market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information.
List of Key vendors operating in Software-Defined Networking market space are-
Arista Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., and Juniper Networks Inc.
Software-Defined Networking market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 28.25% during the period 2019-2023 by top key players worldwide.
In the Software-Defined Networking Market research report, market opportunities, market risk, and market overview are enclosed along with an in-depth study of each point. Production of the Software-Defined Networking is analyzed with respect to various regions, types, and applications. The sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Software-Defined Networking market
Major Classifications for Software-Defined Networking Market:
Split by type & application, this report focuses on consumption, market share and growth rate of Software-Defined Networking in each type & application can be divided into:
- Type 1, Type2 and many more.
- Application 1, Application 2 and many more.
Geographic Segmentation of Software-Defined Networking Market: North America (The United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa).
Key Benefits of Software-Defined Networking Market:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2019 to 2023 of the global Software-Defined Networking market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the Software-Defined Networking market growth is provided.
- Key players and their major developments in recent years are listed.
- The Software-Defined Networking research report presents an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Major countries in each region are covered according to individual market revenue.
- CAGR of 28.25% of the Software-Defined Networking market during the forecast period 2019-2023
Table of Contents included in Software-Defined Networking Market Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction- Market outline
PART 05: Market landscape – Market overview, Market size and forecast, Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation – Software-Defined Networking market in APAC, Europe, North America & ROW
PART 09: A Decision framework
PART 10: Drivers and challenges – Market drivers, Market challenges
PART 11: Market trends – Rising variety, Increasing use of Software-Defined Networkings
PART 12: Vendor landscape – Competitive scenario, Other prominent vendors
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
PART 14: Appendix
List of abbreviations & Exhibits Click Here
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807