Report Title – Global Video Surveillance System Market – Segmented by Type (Software, Hardware, Services), End-User Vertical (Commercial, Infrastructure, Institutional, Industrial, Defense, Residential), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2023)
“Video Surveillance System Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Video Surveillance System Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Video Surveillance System Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102996
Video Surveillance System market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Video Surveillance System market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Video Surveillance System Market Report:
The global video surveillance system market was valued at USD 34,962.3 million in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 82,615.3 million by 2023, recording a CAGR of 15.41% over the forecast period (2019 – 2023). The use of video surveillance in business is growing significantly, owing to the increasing need for physical security, coupled with the use of cloud-based services for centralized data. Globally, the drive to enhance the safety and security across different industries is adding to the market growth, significantly. With rapid developments in cloud computing and video surveillance software, the surveillance market has transformed, in comparison to the previous decade. The growth of the video surveillance market is expected to be fueled by the introduction of new IP-based digital technologies, to detect and prevent undesirable behaviors, such as shoplifting, thefts, vandalism, and terror attacks. Video surveillance is majorly adopted in manufacturing, banking & financial services, and transportation & retail industries. The incorporation is higher in countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, China, and Brazil, owing to the large size of the concerned industries and higher awareness among consumers.
Emergence of Video Surveillance-as-a-service (VSaaS) is Driving Market Growth
With the development of smart cameras and different types of associated sensors, there has been a shift toward more in-band analytics. This convergence of factors is laying a strong foundation for VSaaS. For instance, surveillance services are centralized in commercial premises where they use smart cameras, along with in-band analytics and other associated sensors for automating functions that require multiple personnel. These factors have enabled a more proactive approach to perform surveillance and connect the gaps between prosecution models, with a more efficient security system. Though VSaaS has been a prominent choice of commercial and residential users, bandwidth costs have always been a major concern, while sending high-resolution videos onto the cloud. Thus, the emergence of video surveillance-as-a-service has been driving the global video surveillance system markets growth.
Video Analytics Software has the largest Market Share
Video analytics for video surveillance have evolved considerably in the past few years, with growing adoption among corporate, government organizations, small and medium enterprises, etc. Video analytics are employed in various applications, such as facial surveillance, license plate recognition, advanced object tracking, dwell and loitering, people count, queue management analysis, and demographics. Analytics have enabled the end users to leverage specific data insights into actionable intelligence for various functions. The insights can be used to generate heat maps, monitor queues in retail outlets and hospitals, etc. The analytic programs also support IP, analog, and megapixel cameras, and can be integrated within the hardware components. The integration reduces the need for extra hardware, thus making the implementation cost-effective.
North America expected to Dominate the Market over the Forecast Period
In the United States, after the 9/11 terror attacks, there has been a significant rise in the demand for effective security and surveillance systems. Recently, Memphis Police Department (MPD) teamed up with Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology, a supplier of innovative video surveillance products, to deploy holistic security solutions, to ensure safety of the residents of Memphis. With the help of video surveillance systems, the Memphis city has also built a Real Time Crime Center, which can be used to monitor live video feeds and provide crucial information to officers, prior to arriving at a crime scene. Recently law enforcement authorities have started the deployment of drones for video surveillance, as they offer an effective real-time solution to track fugitives. Police departments of Arkansas, Little Rock, Miami-Dade, Florida, and Arlington, Texas have reported the use of drones for surveillance.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102996
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Video Surveillance System Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Video Surveillance System Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Video Surveillance System Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Video Surveillance System Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Video Surveillance System Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Video Surveillance System Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102996
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Video Surveillance System Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]